Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Aviana moves, gently touching her leathery nose to her free cheek. Furi leans further into it, closing her eyes as the touch nearly sears her skin, soothed only by the following kisses adorning her muzzle. The woman trails down from her cheek to jaws to neck and she can’t control the shiver that runs down her spine. Her hips jerk involuntarily but she resettles, turning her nose to press into her chest. Her own tongue trails up in the crook under muzzle but while part of her is driven by desire, listening to what her body tells her to do, there’s some part that she knows she’s doing it wrong.

Furi is able to relax as the older woman picks up the lead, helping her along. Her lack of experience shows—she’s already made apparent she hasn’t had her first heat—but it isn’t enough to pull away. Aviana invited her into her space, allows for touch, and she feels new fire for each new kiss planted on her mismatched fur.

After a moment, her read pops up and she wines against the new pressure on her ankle. The adrenaline pumps through her, subsiding a lot of the pain so she’s able to fight through it. She lifts one paw to hook around Aviana’s elbow, wanting her closer.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 25, 2018, 08:44 AM