Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi glances over when Aviana moves her tail, taking a long moment to absorb what is presented to her. As much as she’d prefer to remain close, she moves and swings her rear around to better face her partner. The gaps between steps—or bases, if you will—she makes are not close enough for her to safe make and the added encouragement does help. But she faces an impasse in this moment as shes asked about what she wants to do. 

It’s supposed to feel good, right? Her desire drives her forward, closing the space between them once more and her nose touches near the base of her tail and trails along down the back of her thought. 

The girl doesn’t have answers for her questions and with a throaty whine, presses herself close and taking a long inhale near the source. ”You...” she croaks out, leaning in close to her most sensitive reaches. She is not necessarily gentle in her caress, moving with jagged inexperience and rough touches of her tongue and hesitated after a few seconds, withdrawing only slightly should she be mistaken.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 25, 2018, 12:46 PM