Heron Lake Plateau It's almost like a Hallmark movie, but with tentacles.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
It seemed she wasn't going to fight to make him submit.  Still, he remained at the ready, though the inviting smirk died from his features as he put together what he wanted to say.  He would be blunt; he got the feeling she and others wouldn't appreciate it, but if they weren't gonna give him answers, this was the quickest and best way to get them.

"I don't think you are fit to lead alone, and I think letting you is a mistake.  It's not the decisions; those you can learn, and I can chalk most of what just happened to shitty luck."  He looked at X. "It's the fact that without that bird, you are unreachable and isolated in your own territory.  We can't call you, and I don't know that you can effectively call us.  What happens if something goes down and your needed?  How do you lead hunts without communicating?"  Despite his earlier readiness for aggression, there was no edge to his words now.  He seriously was curious why she thought she deserved to lead with such a huge disadvantage, and he wanted to hear her argument.  If she couldn't defend herself any better than Elwood had been able to? He wasn't sure what he would decide. "There's things my sister and Elwood can't do for you."
Messages In This Thread