Sleepy Fox Hollow ...what use is this howling tenderness?
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
The wind doesn’t blow in her favor and she’s far more focused on catching even a whiff of Maegi. She doesn’t even know how long the girl has been gone, distracted by her own issues that she hadn’t noticed. It bothers her it hasn’t been brought up before now, as if it’s news that shouldn’t be widespread. Maybe it has been recent but there’s nothing in her memories indicating that the girl has been anywhere.

She begins to lift her muzzle and shape her lips when, suddenly, a ghost crosses her vision and she’s quickly shuts her mouth. Shivali? She blinks a few times, staring at the green-eyed brute.

Leaving the northern land meant leaving her family behind. Luck brought her here, to find another wolf from some ancestry they share, but what is it that brings her shared flesh and blood face to face with her so close to her new home? Dark eyes stare, finding it difficult to say anything, and she staggers in his direction as if he might not be real and he’s a mirage in the desert.

Angajuk,” she manages, closing the distance between them until she’s flush with his chest.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Shivali - May 06, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: ...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Shivali - May 07, 2018, 09:40 AM