Sleepy Fox Hollow ...what use is this howling tenderness?
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
She should have expected that once Tomkin shows up, Tahani won’t be far behind. They’re traveling together even if they’re not side by side at all times. She’s temporarily distracted from the problem at hand when her sister shows up. Tail waves frantically back and forth and she steps up to properly greet her with a few gentle kisses. 

Their reunion is cut short when Siarut reminds their brother to tell her what happened. Her eyes turn from Tahani and onto Tomkin, ears cupped forward when he speaks. She glances at Tahani briefly, and Siarut for confirmation, but she steps forward and gives her younger brother a nudge to his cheek. 

”You did not force her, right?” she asks, holding his stare. There isn’t necessarily disappointment writ across her face but anticipation that hopefully he’d only done something with someone else just as foolish as he. And perhaps, if she hadn’t come this way, she may not have even asked, but if someone like Iliksis resides in her own family... well, that’s not something she wants to face.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Shivali - May 06, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: ...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Shivali - May 08, 2018, 11:41 AM