Sleepy Fox Hollow ...what use is this howling tenderness?
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
At first he was taken aback, stepping back from her, his eyes hard as he kept her gaze. A couple of questions crossed his mind, then his whole body tensed as a thought stuck. Something had happened to her, and he didn't like what had stuck. Sia's words and tone only solidified that horrible thought, and he whipped his head back around to his sister.

He kept his voice steady, her being one of the only ones he watched it with. Yet his directness was as sharp as ever, tilting his head while speaking. No, Shiv, I did not, yet I think you know that. She was a beautiful wolfess, and I don't regret what we did...together. Now what happened to you that you would ask me such a question? He hoped for a straight answer, yet for once, he wasn't sure if he wanted one. Glancing at his other siblings, he wondered if they had caught on to the thought. He then turned back to Shiv and waited, an uneasy feeling starting to grow.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Shivali - May 06, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: ...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Tomkin - May 08, 2018, 12:30 PM