Sleepy Fox Hollow ...what use is this howling tenderness?
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Her answer didn't settle him, his ears flicking in thoughtfulness as he kept her gaze, his green ones sharp until Tahani stepped in to offer help. At this, he stepped back and let them talk about the hurt girl. He wasn't uncaring, but feelings made things complicated, so he detached himself from them. His words came out as always, straightforward and blunt, the accusation already dug in deeper than he cared to admit. It's bad that she got raped, but don't accuse me of something I think you know I wouldn't do. Even if you are on edge, it's not right.

Realizing how close he was to showing how he felt, he shook and turned his attention to Tahani, opening his mouth to speak, his countenance agitated. But he just shook his head and turned from his sisters, trotting off in the direction they had came from, only glancing at his brother as he passed him, his usually bright eyes darkened a bit. Pausing for a moment with his back towards them, he spoke. I'm going to...explore. They had found her, and they were already tense at each other.

Disappearing from the sight of his siblings, he started running, his paws hitting the ground as he thought. Shiv should know better than to ask that question and the explanation she gave didn't sit well with him. Something felt off. Jumping over logs and sliding underneath low hanging branches, his thoughts turned to Tahani. So very different from him. She wanted to help everyone, but her emotions were too strong and got in the way of her common sense. Of course the brutalized woman need care. Of course she had been damaged. Sometimes her emotions clouded her common sense. She could have just said she would help instead of spouting wasted words.

Shaking his head, he huffed at nothing. No sense in dwelling on it. He didn't really blame her anyway. Slowing down, he let his tongue hang out the side of his mouth and turned back towards a small creek. A drink sounded nice.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Shivali - May 06, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: ...what use is this howling tenderness? - by Tomkin - May 15, 2018, 03:05 PM