Gilded Bay deserted, my organs can go on without me
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
The sound of his name and the splashing of water drew Cortland's attention immediately; a familiar scent surrounded him, and his heart skipped. Phocion! The cry spilled from him before the stark male had reached him. He turned and raced to meet his friend, forgetting all but his joy to see him again. Even under the cloak of night, Phocion seemed to glow.
The Mayfair met his embrace enthusiastically, tail a golden blur behind him as he nuzzled into the other. He could not stay still, rubbing his face against Phocion's neck and chest for several long moments. No words came to him yet; he pressed several brief kisses to both his friend's cheeks instead, and backed up only for a moment to dance around him, tail waving.
He melted back into the silvery plush of Phocion's fur, this time with something to offer: I'm sorry. The words were quiet, raw. I— I didn't mean to run so far. I didn't know what to do after— He stopped and swallowed hard, figuring Ava had told Phocion everything already. After what happened with Ava.
Messages In This Thread
RE: deserted, my organs can go on without me - by Cortland - May 11, 2018, 12:42 AM