Emberwood a partial list of things currently inside you: blood, skull, ghost
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The girl lays there for a while, somewhere between unconsciousness and the real world. Each sway brings back some form of pain, whether emotional or physical. Lotte seems to dance somewhere and she can’t tell where. She doesn’t question it anymore. 

Get up.

She doesn’t move, not even certain she heard anything at all. 

Get up, my girl.

Eyes flicker open. The first attempt to move is met with a groan, unaware there’s an entirely other presence looming close by. Blood touches her nose as if it’s been there for a moment, one ear twitching, and instantly she jerks and turns toward the stranger. Unable to decipher where the blood is coming from, whether it’s hers or his or their own on each other, she shuffles her feet and stumbles back. Her head throbs harder, causing every vessel and vein to pulse faster and send pain throughout the rest of her. 

It takes several more difficult seconds to finally get up on all fours, legs shaking to hold up her frame. He hasn’t retaliated or offered any other aggression than a stern voice but she remains tense, ears back and head low, as the brute finally comes into focus.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: a partial list of things currently inside you: blood, skull, ghost - by Mallaidh - May 12, 2018, 07:35 PM