Grouse Thicket Obsess less beetle buds
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
As long as stuff worked out in the end, this entire mess was more than what he could have wished for (like who the heck wishes to be alpha other than obviously not this dude?).  Thanks, man.  I still don't understand the whole logic behind it, but I'm not even done -- it's caused a damn avalanche.  Because apparently Towhee making that decision pissed the hell out of your sister and she and Elwood stepped down.  Considering it seemed nobody else was prepared for that result, certainly Colt's eyes would bug out of his head about it too.  IT did come with what was perhaps a little bit of bad news,  So you're not totally rid of Towhee since Raven wanted her as beta, which might suit her better anyway.  But I definitely get to call the shots on this one -- no Towhees allowed.  

Either way, I'd still really like to have you back in the pack.  I figure neither of you were blameless in whatever happened at your last encounter, so if you think you'd be able to tolerate her and the bird, the door's open.  It was really up to Colt.  This was Quixote attempting to fix things, even if only in a minor way, for there was no way Colt and Towhee would ever end up on okay terms if they never saw each other again.  Quixote didn't expect them to become best friends or something, but if they'd be able to exist in the same pack and maybe get over a few of the issues, it'd be ok, right? 

A brief pause, before he continued, awkwardly, And honestly, if Raven does have pups, I'd rather trust your brand of trouble rather than the utter nonsense some of the yearlings get up to.  Dear lord, what heinous things must those kids be teaching their younger siblings?  If the aggro squad grew from four members to six, that'd be awful -- though maybe it was only three, as it did seem like one might have gone missing for a bit.  At least Colt was usually just mouthy, and other than that one incident, this side of reasonable.
Messages In This Thread
Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Colt RIP - May 14, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Obsess less beetle buds - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 11:27 PM