Heron Lake Plateau I left my pride and stepped inside a bar
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Tagged Jennifer for reference!

Raven's pregnancy was progressing quickly, and already subtle signs of it were beginning to show. Her teats had begun to feel tender and sensitive, and her belly was starting to round ever so slightly. The morning sickness had not abated, unfortunately, and her appetite had ramped up significantly in the past week or so. @Quixote's hunting efforts kept her well fed, but the growing pups inside of her nevertheless kept her feeling hungry and cranky almost all the time. She was careful, however, never to allow her general grumpiness be directed at anyone in particular. Perhaps that would change as her pregnancy progressed, but for now, she had things mostly under control. At least she thought so, anyway.

She was enjoying a walk near the lake, grateful for the light breeze that kept the heat at bay, when she caught sight of Colt nearby. When he spotted her, he moved to intercept her and the little alpha welcomed him with a warm smile and a waving tail. "Hello again!" she greeted brightly, her gladness at seeing him clear in the tone of her voice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I left my pride and stepped inside a bar - by Raven - May 22, 2018, 01:04 AM