Heron Lake Plateau I left my pride and stepped inside a bar
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Her powers of observation were ridiculously keen, and despite his stony-faced stoicism she could sense a current of frustration in him. She didn't blame him at all -- Towhee was a challenging riddle to figure out. But she wanted to help him, not only because she wanted peace within her ranks but also because she knew without a doubt that Towhee's friendship was absolutely worth the effort it might cost to get it. When he asked about ptero, she answered, "It's a set of signs and gestures we came up with when Towhee was little that help her better understand what you're saying to her. It's not hard to learn. I'd be happy to teach you if you'd like." She got the impression that he was a pretty smart wolf, so she thought he'd pick it up fairly quickly. Grinning warmly at him, she added, "Taking the time to learn how to communicate on her level would probably say a lot more to her than any words you could speak."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I left my pride and stepped inside a bar - by Raven - June 05, 2018, 01:11 AM