Heron Lake Plateau I left my pride and stepped inside a bar
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Her smile widened as he agreed to give it a try, and she couldn't help wagging her tail as well. Progress, she thought. Some folks didn't take Raven seriously as an alpha because she was so soft and passive, but she felt that more often than not, people responded better to a light touch than they did a fist. "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar", goes one of Houkie's favorite sayings.

She nodded and replied, "Of course I'm still willing. I'd be delighted to teach you." Of course her offer wasn't conditional on him immediately reaching back out to Towhee. If anything, she thought that might do more harm than good. She pondered for a moment, then added, "It'll take some time for you to learn. I would give Towhee some space for a while, let things between you two cool off. Then when you do talk to her again, you'll be able to understand each other better." They would also have to work on his sensitivity with regards to the matter of her deafness. Raven felt like that might be the steepest part of this whole uphill climb, but...one thing at a time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I left my pride and stepped inside a bar - by Raven - June 05, 2018, 02:50 AM