Blackfeather Woods You can't wake up; this is not a dream.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
For reference, this thread takes place after the Tahani one!

She’d stolen a moment away from @Siarut when the howl went up, causing every inch of her to freeze in place. Staring off into the distance for several seconds as she tries to place the sound, knowing she knows it and that it surely can’t be possible. It’s not Tomkin—whom she’s starting to worry about but clearly can’t do much about—but it’s someone. And she can’t believe it.

It takes almost brute force to get her to move again, turning around and trotting off in the direction of the borders. She’s not as fast as she’d once been, a swollen belly and the early stages of milk production swaying serves as an uncomfortable reminder of what’s to come. The heat of the growing months certainly isn’t helping. By the time she reaches the borders, she’s panting heavily but! she’s made it before anyone else. To her surprise, neither sibling beats her to the edge of the woods. Maybe Kove is busy with something else. It doesn’t matter because Takiyok is a sure sight for sore eyes as she rushes close and envelopes her younger sister.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
You can't wake up; this is not a dream. - by Takiyok - May 28, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: You can't wake up; this is not a dream. - by Shivali - May 31, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: You can't wake up; this is not a dream. - by Kove - June 02, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: You can't wake up; this is not a dream. - by Kove - June 15, 2018, 11:51 PM