The Bracken Woods you got two black eyes from lovin' too hard
18 Posts
Ooc —
Apparently it really was as easy as that. Brennan followed without complaint, mulling how best to answer her questions for a moment. It was almost like a post-interview. Checking out the goods after you've paid for them. The whole thing worked in his favor, though.
"I've come from a pack far north of here. I joined in my youth, and worked my way up to the position of beta. I was dissatisfied, so I left two months ago with the blessing of my alphas." The male explained simply, but not unkindly. He glanced at Lanawyn with ears perked at her comment, curious but otherwise neutral. At the second comment, he barked a laugh. "It seems that's always the case. But not such a difficult task, in the right company."
His tone suggested, subtly, that she was the right company. Brennan had never claimed to be immune to feminine charm, and though slightly rough-edged, Lanawyn had plenty to offer. He shot her another glance, gauging her reaction before he spoke again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you got two black eyes from lovin' too hard - by Brennan - May 30, 2018, 09:52 PM