Broken Boulder And I will still be here stargazing.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The small beauty did in fact offer a greeting of her own, and he realized only when he felt the relief, that he been eager for her response. Her single word was but a whisper, and he worried it was because his stature was somewhat intimidating. In order to offer her some reassurance, he slowly slid down onto his sternum in an attempt to appear smaller and non-threatening before asking, "Out enjoying the evening, as well?" He thought maybe he should break the eye contact to make her more comfortable but was unable to tear his gaze from her chocolate one.

She seemed timid, and he found himself growing angry at the thought that someone had harmed her enough to leave scars. He had a natural need to protect, especially those who were less likely to be able to protect themselves. Not that he thought her weak, but more that she appeared to have been in a situation where an ally may have been needed and was not there to offer her safekeeping.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
And I will still be here stargazing. - by RIP Kavik - June 04, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 10:29 AM