Broken Boulder And I will still be here stargazing.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik grew concerned when the she-wolf began to tremble in front of him. He had not wanted to scare her. He heard her gulp and saw her avert her eyes, and when he was about to offer soothing words to staunch her apparent fear, she answered his question and alleviated his anxieties.

He gave her small, one-sided smile and tilted his head. "Yes. They are," he agreed. He thought that was a poetic way to describe how the stars twinkled in the sky.

When she offered him her name, he realized he had not yet introduced himself. Not uncommon for the quiet man. She smiled at him, and he was glad to see it. He thought she should always smile. with a slow nod of his head, he offered her his own name. "I'm Kavik." He raised an eyebrow and gave her another one-sided smile before asking, "Would you like to sit with me a while?" With his question, he slowly sat back up and inclined his head towards the area directly next to him, indicating she could sit there if she wanted to.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
And I will still be here stargazing. - by RIP Kavik - June 04, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: And I will still be here stargazing. - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 10:29 AM