Bearclaw Valley give back a hungrier stare
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
somni is a master artisan omg <3 also OMG I FAILED AND DID NOT TAG YOU MARY WTF EBONY

it was not long before the man who had been with her in the glade found his way to her. dark and filled with a glow that danced across his features like some sweet spell of magicks she did not yet know, tadec greeted the mayfair. in response, mona felt her small chin begin to tremble with the unexpected swell of emotion the young heart in its scarlet encampment experienced at that moment.
without the usual hesitance that marked her well-mannered gestures, the druid-girl leant forward to seek the tip of one alert dark ear with her muzzle, a beam spreading across her lips. "of course i do, tadec!" mona trilled, and would have said more, had not the imposing form of who she felt was the valley's guardian appeared.
pale, sable-nosed, and with a direct gaze, the man was formal and the little firebird immediately offered him her deference. "y-yes," came her unsteady rejoinder; she glanced to tadec for a brief strength, searched beyond the pallid shoulder of the bearclaw alpha for indra — surely she would come? — and straightened somewhat. 
"i -- i want to join you here, please." slowly mona lifted her murkwater eyes for a careful moment, soft light lifting the emerald from their depths. and there she saw the shatterstar glow of the powerful creature's gaze, scarlet and sky-blue. the sighting of it brought the witchling's stare downward; there mona waited to see what would be made of her.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
give back a hungrier stare - by Mona - June 05, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Tadec - June 07, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Xan - June 08, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Mona - June 09, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Indra - June 11, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Mona - July 24, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: give back a hungrier stare - by Indra - July 27, 2018, 03:01 PM