Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Steele kinda talked a little funny. It was like he was doing a riddle but not quite and Milton thought it sounded so cool. Milton wished he could talk like that instead of just talking normal like he did. Milton thought Steele was so interesting and he wanted to know more about him but he seemed so mysterious that Milton didn’t think he would get very much information.

Steele asked Milton for his story and called him well mannered and that made Milton really happy because he wanted to make a good first impression. Milton smiled at him and he wagged his tassel some more to show that he was happy. “Oh! Well I don’t know. I was born in a desert. I don’t know how much you want to know but I’ll tell you everything if you’d like. It might take a while because a life takes a long time but we can trade stories can’t we?” Milton thought that this would be a great way to get Steele to share more about his life and so Milton could learn more about Steele without him being so mysterious and cool.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 06, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 08, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 09, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Meltin’ Milton - June 11, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - July 06, 2018, 10:27 AM