Broken Boulder milton makes his friends happy
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton made a new friend and he was so happy he almost cried. His back wiggled and his tassel wagged really hard so that it shook his butt. Milton liked to talk a lot and some people didn’t like that. Ulf didn’t really like that because it made him feel overwhelmed and that was alright. Milton would try to talk less around Ulf and talk more around people who liked it when Milton talked. If Kavik was okay with Milton talking a lot then Milton would definitely talk as much as he liked and Kavik could just tell him to shut up any time and he would listen. Milton really just wanted to be friends with everyone.

“Thank you Kavik. I really just like to have friends and I am so happy you said you would be my friend. I think you’re really nice and I am happy you are in the same pack as me.” Milton really meant what he said. He wasn’t very good at lying so it was easy to tell that he meant what he said because he seemed like the kind of guy who just meant the things he said. “DO you have a favorite color? I will find a flower in your favorite color and bring it to you because you’re so nice.”
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
milton makes his friends happy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 08, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 09, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 08:52 PM