Moonspear I'm Upset
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela had been rather calm in her reaction only because she saw the truth in Drogon's words and she accepted them. She wondered if they had a future though. Did she want to be together with someone that wasn't sure of what he wanted? Did she want to be with someone that questioned himself? Vela listened once more to one of his explanations. From that, she could conclude that the male had abandoned other wolves before. She didn't wish to be in a relationship with someone that would abandon others when they would need him.

Vela let out a soft sigh. "Life can be as hard as you make it yourself," she returned. Her life was not so hard but then again she hadn't really challenged herself like Drogon. She had stayed in her pack lands. She was safe. She had food. She was working on her trades. She had even been pretty smitten to have a relationship with someone. To have found more than a friend in Drogon. "What is it you want then if you have always known?," she questioned. She would be willing to give Drogon and their relationship another chance if Drogon was ready for it. If he wasn't ready she would have to accept that their relationship would end in being just friends.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Upset - by Vela - June 07, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 09, 2018, 05:56 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 15, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 19, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 22, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 25, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 28, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - July 03, 2018, 08:35 AM