Moonspear I'm Upset
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela lifted her head when Drogon told her about wanting to be a leader. She never really thought about being a leader, the first thing she thought was that Drogon was going to leave Moonspear eventually to lead his own pack, or worse, usurp her father and take over Moonspear... She looked at him suspiciously for a moment. But when he made it clear that he meant his own pack she relaxed more. The female's blue eyes fell into the male's eyes when he spoke about wanting to do that with her. That would mean she would have to leave Moonspear.

After he told her what he wanted most, he referred it back to her and how it would work with their relationship. Vela was glad to hear that he wasn't going to leave now, right this moment to start his own pack but would want to be with her first. Vela looked at him thoughtfully but then broke out into a hint of a smile. "I will take you," she confirmed to him. "However, these plans you have. I am not sure if I can follow, perhaps my plans and ideas might be different in the future and I can follow you," she spoke honestly to him. She never really thought of leading a pack, to have a pack of her own. She hadn't been much outside of Moonspear. She had always lived here and felt that she would continue to live here.

Vela then offered him a smile and stepped closer. She was glad that he wanted to make that commitment to her. It wasn't often that the female had a smile on her face even though she was happy at Moonspear. She just took her duties very seriously. 'Though you should talk to me when you need space or want to flee. I won't be mad, just like now." She hadn't been truly mad, especially after he had given her an explanation.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Upset - by Vela - June 07, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 09, 2018, 05:56 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 15, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 19, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 22, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 25, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 28, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - July 03, 2018, 08:35 AM