Heron Lake Plateau what i have to work with
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He probably had been a bit more snarky than he otherwise would, but given what all had happened recently, could you blame him for being a bit more pointy than usual?  Eh.  Maybe he'd cheer up sometime.

Quixote nodded.  It seemed a reasonable enough answer and didn't set off any alarm bells.  Well, it's definitely a family-oriented pack, so if you pull your weight, don't cause trouble and all that, it may be what you're looking for.  Ceara's been doing a great job around here, so if you need a guide for what might get you on everyone's good side, she's a good one to ask.  And thankfully, Moose had already met her, so no awkward trying to point him around at some random non-present person, huzzah!  Quixote was also trusting her on this one, that their past time together had been a good initial interview, that Moose's response here wasn't a lie.  

He looked to Ceara, Perhaps you'd want to give him a quick tour, go over who he might run into and stuff?  He probably should have mentioned Towhee specifically, but well... A pause and his gaze drifted back towards the center of the territory, I should get back.  Because honestly, though he tried, Quixote still wasn't all that focused -- being away from Raven even just this long was making him a bit anxious.  He did take a couple of steps forward, preparing to grab the beaver and make his exit once they answered.  If Ceara wanted to explain everything, Quixote was leaving it up to her.
Messages In This Thread
what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 20, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 20, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 24, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 25, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 28, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 29, 2018, 11:49 AM