Blackfeather Woods There's no such thing as sweeter a sting
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The Night did not find herself a hero in any way. She had set prisoners free, had taken care of the mentally wounded and had even fought off a lynx to protect the woods' young. Still, she was more a warrior for justice than a hero. She hated suffering herself so why would she let another do the same? Then again, perhaps it was just to hide all the wrongdoings Nyx had done in the past. Covering up the traces of a demon with the actions of a hero.

"a loyal friend"... More like a loyal prisoner of the woods. Friendship? A by-product of her own ambitions, was it not? She didn't know why but being called a friend was not something that calmed her. Did he expect something else from her now that they were unofficially bonded by the friendship she had never felt? She looked at him then, the creature born on the darkness of the woods, just like her. I did not do it because I thought of you as a friend either. She added. I simply did not want to lose you again.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - June 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Nocturnal - July 05, 2018, 06:33 AM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:01 PM