Bearclaw Valley and when we burst, start over, oh darling
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
mona attempted not to stare at indra, pushing the kill to her companion with a small red paw and settling some small distance away. and yet her worry was palpable; her friend did not seem well, and nor did the scent of stale and tired nights reassure mona. however, she did not think that bearclaw was equipped with any well-versed in medical knowledge. 
"y-you know, indra," the girl began, shifting her forefeet against the earth with her usual bevy of nervousness,  "i-i ... i mean, i could watch him for you? sometime. so you could ... get out? go hunting?" with no true idea of what it was to be so tethered to a small being, the mayfair was nevertheless resolute in her offer of help. indra's appearance spoke to her misery, and she had been kind to mona, therefore the little firebird wished to return the affability.
and yet her ears cupped forward in apprehension; she was not sure how it felt to be so protective over young — or so she assumed — and so mona waited, a bit on edge, for how indra might take such a notion.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - June 28, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - July 01, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - August 20, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - August 23, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - August 23, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - August 28, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - September 14, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - September 24, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - September 29, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - October 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - October 24, 2018, 08:25 AM