Blacktail Deer Plateau we must talk about our problems
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal’s coping method was to ignore and dismiss and pretend everything was fine. be her normal charming and bubbly self. and flirt with anyone who was receptive. which was why she went to find max - who, other than the obvious fact that she was cute and funny, and saarthal liked the girl with a name like a warrior princess, she was not varinril or mallaidh, both of whom stirred up confusing feelings and memories from the past, things she was unwilling to deal with. she'd been subconsciously avoiding them, though saarthal herself appeared to be oblivious to that fact. max was striking and intriguing, and easy to talk to without all the stupid complicated-ness that everyone else bore - saarthal liked her. maybe she should take her out on a date, sometime.

so, when max’s scent became discernible in the air, saarthal completely neglected the other telltale smells (a reckless action, honestly) and bounded off in her friend’s direction, only realising what was happening when she was within sight, and by then, it was too late to stop. she’d already yelled: hey! max! maxin-

saarthal skidded to a stop beside the trio, copper eyes scanning over max and varin first, to make sure they were not hurt. then, her gaze drifted over to the...prettygirl on the ground. “hiii - oh. shit, you’re hurt,” a note of concern seeped into the girl’s voice and her brows creased, teeth worrying into her lip as she dropped into a crouch beside the stranger, completely forgetting that max and varin were here before her and probably knew more about what was happening, and perhaps she should converse with them before doing anything reckless but — "um, i’m a half slash nearly qualified healer, i can probably, eighty or ninety percent, patch you up but i need -" saarthal glanced up at her friends, then back at the injured girl, then realised she might have interrupted something. well, whatever, the girl was injured...right? that was more important, surely.
Messages In This Thread
we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - June 30, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - June 30, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - June 30, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Varinril - July 01, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Saarthal - July 01, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - July 03, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - July 03, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Saarthal - July 04, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - July 18, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - July 19, 2018, 07:23 PM