Duck Lake capsize
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
@Aria sorry bebe
“My wolves and I, yes,” he confirmed, about to clarify now that his mate was the one that had initiated it – it shouldn’t have been an issue, for Aria had never revealed any interest to him romantically. His feelings before had more or less been reciprocated – and now that she could barely remember her past, it remained to be seen how their friendship would continue.

But he very much wanted it do.

She remembered his father—his brother. He hadn’t expected the words that came next – that she had been happy with him. The two had been quietly ambitious, in retrospect – each desiring to find their place in the world, but not willing to step on others to achieve it, namely Deirdre. If anything, he believed it had made them grow stronger, though they hadn’t always made the wisest decisions. They never should have left Donnelaith.

His lips were grim as she finally lamented her leaving, and the swarthy wolf, whether through habit of old times, or his need to somehow protect her and make it up to her that he had left, smoothed his muzzle along the top of her crown, giving a small shake of his head and a soft rumble. “You don’t know that you would have remembered if you had stayed.” He paused then, pulling back, ignoring the fact that the warmth radiating off her felt a little too comfortable. “And I don’t know that you were always happy with me.. but our friendship stemmed from the need to move on from loss.”

Studying her, he considered the pale dove before him, recalling quite vividly Durnehviir’s jealousy of Aria. He would need to placate her.

“Come back with me. I’ll try to help you remember. You can..” He licked his lips. “You can meet my mate and kids.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 09, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 09, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 13, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 13, 2018, 09:47 PM