Heron Lake Plateau Long in the tooth but harmless as can be
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He was right; Quixote hasn't asked for advice.  But he'd gotten it all the same.  Because much as Niamh had been on his mind, Qui had to, since their talk before.  He hadn't realized until that moment, when he'd mentioned it again, but he knew now. Because Quixote was young, and had a mate, and pups, and yeah maybe Colt was more than a little jealous of his friend for that.  And maybe it sucked, just a little, to feel like he wasn't enjoying them the way Colt thought he might have.

He definitely wasn't sayin anyyy of that.

"You're right.  Thanks anyway."  He paused, turning to at least look at Quixote a minute.  "Not sure anyone but me can sort it out at this point.  But talking helped."  It hadnt, that was kinda a lie.  Saying it out loud, and getting feedback, had just reinforced that it wasn't something anyone cared hearing about anyway.  So he definitely wasn't gonna go get more of the same from Raven.  "I'll keep that in mind."  Another lie.  

Unwilling to stick around now that he'd said all that, he did continue on, leaving his friend with a nod and a small smile.  He wouldn't hold it against him - they were dudes, of course sharing and emotional support weren't gonna be a thing they were expected to be awesome at.  But he'd remember it, and probably, next time he'd just sort it out the usual way; internalize the shit outta it.
Messages In This Thread
Long in the tooth but harmless as can be - by Colt RIP - July 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Long in the tooth but harmless as can be - by Colt RIP - July 08, 2018, 10:27 PM