Broken Boulder Thanks for the hospitality
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele understood her body language and why she had done it. Who wouldn’t take offense when someone says they aren’t sure about a pack that you feel is family? His internal war was growing by the second, Lily’s growl seemed to make him feel worse about wanting to leave. All he could do was look at the ground and let his ears drop a bit, it seemed as though he’d never get the answer he was wanting. But then again he didn’t even know what answer it was.

The smile Lily gave was welcome to him as he glanced up at her from his looking at the ground pose. She was the one who brought him here, and maybe that’s why he wished that she could have her voice back, for being so generous. A quality like that is hard to come by anymore and when he found it in Lily it was a shock. He nodded at her, “I understand why you’re probably upset with me for this conflict about a pack. You are the one who brought me here, who opened this place up to me.” He broke the seeming never ending silence. “Generousity is hard to come by these days and you have that trait down pat.” He complimented her. “I guess I could let you know why I feel this way huh?” He asked her.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Thanks for the hospitality - by Steele - July 12, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Lily - July 17, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Steele - July 17, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Lily - July 18, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Steele - July 18, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Lily - July 19, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Steele - July 19, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Lily - July 22, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Steele - July 22, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Lily - July 27, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: Thanks for the hospitality - by Steele - July 28, 2018, 12:25 AM