Otter Creek untroubling and untroubled where i lie
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
the night that met iliksis was neither friendly nor kind; the wane light the sliver of a moon afforded was distant and cold, remote and unfeeling as he stalked along the night-dew. his own thoughts clouded him far more than the sky did, and before long he felt an old tug compel his footsteps.

not surprisingly, he found himself headed in a direction he knew well, and knew how it would end. for a while the only witness to his passing were birds sequestered in thin, scraggly trees - but they too drew silent, as he drew nearer.

a scent he knew well lingered in this place; obediently, the man followed it until he came upon her. presently, her attention was fixated on a stone clutched between her paws and for a moment iliksis hung the balance between ferocious lust to consume her, and a tentative fear to even approach her. in many ways, relmyna might have been his maker, and iliksis was fully cognizant of that as he drifted alongside her, his pensive gaze resting on the strange token clutched between her thin paws.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Iliksis - August 17, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Relmyna - August 19, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Iliksis - September 03, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Iliksis - September 06, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Iliksis - September 22, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Iliksis - October 06, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Relmyna - September 06, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Relmyna - September 07, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Relmyna - September 27, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Relmyna - October 06, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Iliksis - November 09, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: untroubling and untroubled where i lie - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:25 PM