Dragoncrest Cliffs every war has been this one
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she's grateful for dio's presence to back her up, even if she's fairly confident in her own abilities. she does not trust this twitchy dude. helix explains the situation further though blixen will defer to dio for a proper analysis. she may have been involved with one war but it does not mean she understands the complexities of it -- she's not a tactician or a strategist. that they had to show up while nomi is in recovery makes the situation tenser, and she is not soothed by helix's switching into trig only to speak of the strange man who has no name to blixen yet. 

the shilkru clears her throat, switching into their shared tongue with a suspicious glance in nameless-weird-man's way (if he knows heda wouldn't he be able to understand them anyway? i don't know him, but drageda used to be located there, she says, glancing at dio to confirm. it is possible he was with them there but -- like, look at him. as far as helix's question about heda -- a) blix doesn't actually know and she doesn't think 'well she just washed up' is a particularly reassuring statement, so b) she opts to ignore it, letting dio decide if he wants to answer or not. i can tell her you're here, she offers instead, more to dio than to helix and her son -- if they want to choose to remain until nomi is better, that's dio's call to make, but blix can at least run a message in the meantime.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
every war has been this one - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: every war has been this one - by Blixen - August 13, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: every war has been this one - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: every war has been this one - by Dio - August 13, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: every war has been this one - by Helix - August 18, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: every war has been this one - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: every war has been this one - by Blixen - August 20, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: every war has been this one - by Dio - September 02, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: every war has been this one - by Helix - September 04, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: every war has been this one - by Blixen - September 10, 2018, 03:11 PM