Heron Lake Plateau Being a boss is also about image
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Though he couldn't quite pinpoint a tonne of Ambrose's scent, Niamh's was definitely everywhere. He hadn't gotten too many details from her- but she was either a very proficient guardian, or had stepped into a leadership rank...But the latter seemed somewhat laughable. Niamh? The 'don't hold me down' DeMonte, stepping into leadership? She likely just traipsed the borders so much in order to keep herself from wanting to wander off from the pack. 

A voice called out, and he moved toward it. The tone had been fairly friendly and casual, so he took that as an invitation. "Hello," He called back, lifting his head above the thicket until he could pinpoint the other male's location. He was of a fair zise- definitely thicker and more muscled than Bruges- and had a dark dorsal stripe running down the flat of his brown back. When he got a look at the male's face, he guessed that this was one of the senior members of the pack- but then again, everyone who was older than Bruges was therefore deemed 'old' in the male's mind. 

It was fortunate for Colt that Bruges' younger sister did not see things the same way. 

"Hi there; I'm Bruges." He said, tipping his head in greeting. "I'm Niamh's older brother...I was just hoping to see a bit of her new home, make sure she's all settled and such." He said. He wanted to seem as harmless as possible, of course- make a good impression, seem believable and trustworthy. This fella didn't look too hard to impress- so surely Bruges would be able to pull it off.
Messages In This Thread
Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 13, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - August 14, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 14, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - August 14, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 26, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 03, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 04, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 10, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 10, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 18, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 24, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - October 11, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - November 01, 2018, 03:33 AM