Heron Lake Plateau Being a boss is also about image
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
A little....past...friends. This guy? Bruges' brow lifted and he tried his best to simply nod and shrug it off. This guy? Seriously? He was practically old enough to be their grandfather! "Well, then," He said, a touch gracelessly. "That's...Really," He said, trying his hardest not to picture his little sister with this wolf that Bruges would've childishly considered to be practically geriatric. In truth, Colt didn't look too old- he wasn't limping or stiff or slow-moving...But he was older than Bruges, and anyone older than Bruges was too old for Niamh, in his opinion. 

He tried to recover a bit, and chuckled. "Yes, that's Niamh." He said, though he still couldn't imagine why she'd settle for someone who was so vastly her senior. Surely there were other, younger males in the pack- or at least in the area. "Well that's nice...I mean, I probably don't have to give the older brother, 'do anything to hurt my sister and I'll kick your ass' speech, but...You know..." He said, finally recovering, "I will totally kick your ass if you do anything that pisses her off. Though she'll probably kick your ass first," He laughed.
Messages In This Thread
Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 13, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - August 14, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 14, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - August 14, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 26, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 03, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 04, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 10, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 10, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 18, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 24, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - October 11, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - November 01, 2018, 03:33 AM