Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
it was quite odd how one could go through so much to abandon an old lifestyle, suffer severe trauma to escape and then feel...lost. when your whole life had revolved around adrenaline rushes, danger and reckless risk taking to suddenly being at peace left you oddly restless and well, frustrated? it made little sense how something that left her waking abruptly every single time she attempted letting sleep grace her also left her feeling oddly empty without it. the first while had been okay, having been quite content with drifting around from place to place but it was as if her mind was growing suspicious at the recent silence and left her with a near constant sense of foreboding that something was going to happen. in turn this left her edgy and so frustrated that she almost wished something would just happen so her mind was satisifed with her level of bad luck.

the day was very young, weak light bathing the uneven land and causing the dewy grass to sparkle quite magnificently and in the distance a large expanse of shimmering gold suggested a body of water. she was however quite unmoved by the scenery and simply changed her direction slightly to head towards the water to soothe the dry sensation tingling at the back of her throat. she moved with a silent grace, paws skimming the blades of grass- looking quite like a phantom drifting towards the lake edge.

she'd spotted the large brute sitting at its edge some time before she'd reached her destination having been coming from his left so depending on wether he'd turned his head he would have been able to watch her arrival, something she didn't really care about as long as she too was aware of them which in this case she obviously had been. appearance wise he was quite the opposite of her- much larger, as dark as she were light and interesting eyes appearing to be icy shards whilst hers deep and dark. she'd stop a decent bit away, making no effort to acknowledge his presence except for how two empty, unreadable orbs remained fixed on his form as she casually crouched before the water and let her tongue dip into the satisfying cool liquid. 

should he think she was at complete ease he would obviously have then missed the bunched muscles under her thick pelt making it all too easy to propell herself up at a serpant-like speed as jaws would snap shut on his fragile throat with no intention of loosening until he was no longer a problem should he think to approach her in a threatening manner. despite these thoughts dancing through her mind her features would continue to remain quite like a blank canvas as she continued to drink- gaze not straying from him once.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM