Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the air between them was a living organism, it shifted thickly and seemed to almost vibrate as if hooked to an electrical current. the blank icyness she'd grown acustomed to had shifted ever so slightly- seeming to darken as if a shadow had passed over his gaze and although there was still nothing to read in those depths they'd taken on an almost predatory look to them and yet it did little to sway her as her paws remained rooted firmly to the dew dropped grass beneath. how to explain exactly what was happening or what she felt she did not know. for the fact she was feeling at all was so odd an occurance to attempt to understand it was as near to impossible as one could get. she could feel him? although technically he had yet to make any physical contact she could feel his presence pressing down on her, feel the giddy blood thrumming throug his veins. for the first time perhaps ever (or realistically since she'd been pushed to being what she was now although the time before that she tended to treat as nonexistent for any memories were indeed blurred) she almost struggled to keep the unaffected coolness of her gaze from faltering. 

she continued to watch in a stoic manner despite the unfamiliar pattern the organ in her chest bet as the dark man inhaled her scent. she could swear she could feel him drinking it in, stripping it from her whilst she stood and let him. why was she letting him? she continued to seek his gaze despite only seeing herself- the eyes of her reflection mirroring the emptiness of the eyes it gazed out from. of course he was not finished, for this was not the type of wolf who wouldn't push something to the utter brink it seemed. this time she felt him, really felt him in the complete physical sense as he leaned forward and brushed his cool leathery nose along her neck. 

her breath would catch -fucking catch- at the unexpectedness of the movement and her jaw would clench with frustration at the first show of emotion to break surface. why was she allowing this? why did she want to? she lifted her head slightly, therefore exposing more of her neck to the dark stranger before her. somewhere deep within a flame of unease had lit but it was too weak to pierce the strange fog that had come over. she felt drugged, intoxicated- her thoughts slurred and it was something the soldier had never felt before. she was a weapon, her body- her mind. she was the one who rolled her eyes- pitied those that let emotion run and in turn ruin their lives so what was she doing right now? but the adrenaline seemed to hum louder than these angered thoughts as she tilted her head to the side so that her own nose could brush against his soft pelt as she inhaled deeply. to a passerby it would seem as if the two were almost embracing but it was much more like a battle of wills, she wasn't going to let him scare her off.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM