Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
it was like some strange kind of slow dance, instincts seeming to guide their bodies whilst their minds stumbled blindly through hazy fogs of confusion. yet they moved as if in sync, entwining breaths prancing around each other in the small buzzing space of air remaining between the two. she'd had slight concerns somewhere in the far corners of her slurred mind that she was behaving like nothing more than a rabbit ensnared in his trap but she was growing more certain that neither actually had control of the other. it was much more like the two had stumbled deep into a web and with each struggle or drop of uncertainty the web simply drew tighter in return, drawing them closer. 

although he gave nothing up externally, flinty eyes as void as ever perhaps much like her own doll orbs- she could feel his being reacting. admittedly not as obvious as her own previous stumble but she could feel a deep throaty rumble in his chest at her own forwardness, hear the beast he refused to let loose as she ran her muzzle along the side of his neck with a slow precision. although a lot more prepared this time around- his bold movement to completely close the space between them still sent a jolt to the system. however this time she remained strictly composed, internal reactions having been chased back in line behind her closed off expression. she was never the one to break. 

her skin inevitably prickled under his almost painfully light touch as the tips of his teeth traced along the small of her shoulders. never had she been pushed quite so far out of her comfort zone- she was built to be a soldier. she was literally programmed to reject and retaliate to anything out of the ordinary. it was as if this had gone so far the other way that it had broken the odd coding of her brain, it had literally seemed to shut her down. now it seemed some much more animalistic instinct had taken over- she could feel his gaze continuing to flick her way with every movement he made. constantly observing and judging, ready to pick up on the slightest of slip ups but there was perhaps a wariness admist his seemingly cool movements. if she had to guess she'd certainly say this was not the norm for the stoic brute either, his movements too calculated much like how she'd approach a situation to be one to give into the mere instincts of nature and..(emotion?..) on a regular basis.

her mind had seemed to settle into an almost icy calmness although her heart still beat faster than its usual state as she pushed her own muzzle against the delicate skin of his throat, the oddest feeling coming over her at warmth of the delicate area- the flutter of his pulse strong against the coldness of her leathery nose. here the two stood in the oddest little embrace of sorts, both although appearing to be in an intimate position, also holding the very power to end the other's life with the slightest of movements. the feeling twisting in the depths of her stomach like an impatient writhing snake was almost like a hunger of sorts. her body was like a coiled spring and for once she was slightly uncertain as to whether it would loosen or snap.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM