Broken Boulder In a galaxy far far away
2 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
Yay! Kitty time. @Shoegaze maybe?
Ever since she had spotted the orange tiger tom in her garden and spoken to him, learned about the group of cats he travelled with and abandoned her home with her humans to join him, she had developed a much more curious nature. She stuck her nose into everything, zoomed around the wilderness and even managed to learn how to hunt and feed herself fairly well. She was a new cat, no longer a shy and quiet timid house cat.  That was until they settled down in what to her seemed to be the stupidest spot they could have picked out of any others. A spot surrounded by this weird dog scent, except it wasn't dog it smelled wilder and stronger. Even so she had followed the group, followed Shoegaze specifically, and settled down around the boulder.

After the first two days there she had come to like it. There was food to steal and plenty of space to roam and the dog beasts that also lived here seemed to be somewhat tolerant of them even though not entirely happy. She had just stolen a piece of meat she had found in their caches and was dragging it away when what she called her 'Spazzes' kicked in. Her legs went all wobbly so she looked like a drunk and out of nowhere she flopped onto her side, legs sticking out stiff. She dropped the meat and growled, ears flattening back from frustration as her muscles went as stiff as a board, causing her to be unable to move.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Away

life is: sweet. shoegaze has put on a few pounds since their arrival, his lithe belly curving outward. the only annoying thing is he feels as though he's all stuffy, like he's allergic to the dumb dogs or something. worth it for the free food, though.

he'd almost forgotten that house pet he'd met even after she joined him -- he's got a pretty one track mind and that track is "food", with kerosene coming in second mostly out of obligation. that said he does recognize her every now and again, and especially like, now, because she's all flopped over in front of him. "aw geez milky," he complains, his eyes darting over to her now-dropped meat, "you're makin' yourself a big ol target for those dogs."
join the colony 
shoegaze is low priority. pp ok except for death/fatal injuries
2 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Even more to her embarrassment Shoegaze comes up on her while she was still stuck and proceeded to tell her how vulnerable she was in this moment. She flattened her ears and stared at him, huffing a quick sigh  "I'm sorry Shoegaze, I can't help it." she meowed and began to feel the tingle in her limbs that meant she could move soon. "In about a minute I'll be able to get up again" she said and watched as his eyes moved to her meat. "Meaning if you or any dog try to take it, I'll take it right back" she said firmly but without much conviction. "If you stay here with me and help me back to a safe spot, I'll share this food with you" she purred as her toes began to twitch.