Barrow Fields her face is the lunch meat, my hands are the bread: smackwich!
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

kiwi seems relatively unperturbed by her adventure outside of drageda, thankfully, and so blixen does not mind lingering -- really she wants to keep furi as long as furi will let her keep her. after their last conversation she didn't know if she'd get another chance (despite her efforts to find her) so -- she's not dumb enough to let it go to waste. 

saarthal she does remember, but there had been two others -- the quiet one who's name she hadn't got, and max. blixen likes max. a small frown twists her mouth briefly, hoping that their parting was amicable at least, or nothing happened to the girl who'd helped her heal, but does not address it -- more interested in their proximity. "oh," the shilkru says, wondering -- hoping -- not daring to ask -- if that means they're slowly making their way back towards drageda to stay. after a second she decides to push it, just slightly: "my offer still stands," the redhead murmurs, looking briefly down at kiwi to avoid seeing her ex's expression, "you -- and saarthal -- could both come back with us." she runs her tongue along her lips nervously. she knows it'll be rejected, and last time she'd been somewhat oblique (aside from telling max and them they were welcome before realising furi was with them), but -- they're so, so, close.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall