Barrow Fields her face is the lunch meat, my hands are the bread: smackwich!
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 

she'd been braced for furi's refusal -- when it comes she does not let her expression change beyon a grim determination in her eyes. she'd been stupid to take furi for granted, too oblivious to the world around her. now that she knows that -- she's willing to work for it. 

blixen nods and straightens up, using a paw to pull kiwi along with her. "when you are ready," the shilkru says, nodding, "any time." she doesn't know that furi thinks she won't be welcomed back -- why wouldn't she after her and her friends helped blixen in her time of need and, now, returned kiwi to them? she'd not told nomi she was natrona (hardly the first time she's lied to protect furi, come to think of it) but even if she had she would be willing to go to bat for her ex. and her friends.

there's nothing really left for them to talk about but she wants to linger. "um," she says, "it's good to see you. i should probably take her back, but..." awkwardly she shuffles her feet, "i hope -- well. don't .. don't be a stranger, okay?"
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall