The Sunspire it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
 the woman began a slow trot, paw pads soft against the rock. the goat had clued in; young as it was, it knew a threat when one presented itself. its ears flickered, then it's tail, and it took to a careful trot down the mountain face. the woman picked up her step a fraction, until she neared the beginning of the steep incline. and then they were both skidding down the rock face, locked suddenly and violently in chase. the goat navigated the rock as if born for it, and the woman as if she teetered on the edge of disaster. 

rock and dust scattered down the rock, a claw caught and tore. the goat was moving back up, and she leaping after it. body tensed and uncoiled smoothly, yet soon enough found herself lagging behind as the goat picked out tiny paths in the rock she could not. a moment later, and the chase ended. she understood the distance between them to be too great to break and found a moment's rest on a ledge, gaze scanning the steep rock for a trail back up to travellable paths.
[/align]
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
do u mind if we set this for maybe sept 3rd? so terance will have returned? i'd really like a cass thread(:

terance watched the scene unfold. he had been on the outskirts of the territory patrolling even though he'd promised himself to take it easy. he didn't need to overwork himself-- he needed to be present and aware for sunspire, and if that required a break then so be it, but today he couldn't help but take to the borders. 

he spotted cass on her hunt, watching with admiration for her stealth and determination-- and then with despair and horror as the chase got harder and dangerous. luckily, the delicate raven was smart, and stopped herself before disaster struck, and so was left to figure out how to get back. 

"cass!" he called to her, trotting along the cliffs edge to stand above her, "there's a wider edge above you to the left." 
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
oc! I'd love a Terance thread <3
her tongue flicked over her lips in disappointment as the goat vanished over the rock, left on an uncomfortable angle on her ledge she scanned the featureless rock above. the voice of Terance had her auds perk, gaze rolling up to find her inky shape on the rocks above. muzzle dipped a fraction, finding the outline of the ledge which had seemed so much smaller from her standpoint. rearing up, she placed a paw against the rock, testing it, before launching herself upward suddenly. 

claws scratched dully across rock as she steadied herself, chin rising as she surveyed Terance with a shadow of a grin, tail flicking. pointing carefully with a dip of her head to what looked the edge of another, small ledge, she asked, "how about that one?" 
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance held his breath as she leapt, but she landed just fine and was already ready to leap again. he returned the small grin, eyeing the ledge she referenced and studied it for a moment. "looks good," he returned, taking a few steps forwards along the cliff to scout more stones. quiet for a moment, and then, "and this one too, afterwards."