The Sunspire every time and I don't know how
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Private 
SORRY TIME FOR A NEW THREAD @Rannoch

the first thing terance did when he arrived back at sunspire was weep. 

he was exhausted, in all aspects. he'd tired himself out from his run away from sunspire, and then his journey back-- physically exhausted. and, finally, mentally exhausted. for seabreeze had taken his children and left. and hydra... oh hydra. 

and when he'd exhausted himself again-- this time of tears-- the packs beta fell asleep where he had collapsed, beneath a lofty pine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The sound of Terance's sobbing had diverted Rannoch's path—he was home. Although a part of Rannoch felt relieved to know that he was safe, another part of him worried. What had caused his friend to openly weep? And what could he do to remedy it? 

"T?" Rannoch greeted hesitantly as Terance appeared within his line of sight. He was at a distance, curled at the base of a towering pine tree—and sleeping? Rannoch's steps quickened, and soon he stood at his friend's side. 

T? he repeated with an edge of concern, and gently nudged his friend's shoulder with his paw.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
a few nudges from rannoch was all it took to rouse him, terance huffed slightly. though his slumber was short, he'd cried enough and his body had relaxed enough for him to come to calmly. he raised his head, eyes tired, at looked at rannoch quietly. 

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you i left," was all that sunspire's beta could think to say, "i won't leave again."
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
As Terance came-to, Rannoch lowered his hindquarters and sat, watching his friend with an unwavering gaze. "I was worried," Rannoch admitted. "Where did you go?" he asked without missing a beat.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"away..." terance said quietly, "i was always gonna come back-- i just needed to run." that was a lie, but deep down terance knew it was truth. he could never truly leave rannoch. he snorted. "i ran too much."
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
There was nothing that Rannoch could say that would miraculously cure Terance's trepidation—they both knew this. He sighed and slowly reclined. His friend had suffered enough for now—questioning could wait. 

"Well, you're home now," Rannoch replied. "Do you need anything?" If anything, Terance looked like he needed sleep.