Tyrion and Kodokuna - Good and Evil
I've lost everything..... ,
whatever soul I was born with its gone now.
I see enemies everywhere, even in my dreams.
With my razor sharp fangs i'll rip out your throat,
and smile above your corpse.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
On his way to the free territory of Neverwinter Forest Tyrion pasted through several other territories in The Great Bear Wilderness. One of which was the Big Salmon Lake. Tyrion had the idea of settling there originally because there was tons of fish. Even though Tyrion could'nt hunt for fish the salmon sometimes made it easy by jumping in the air and giving him the opportunity to snatch them up. In addition it provided a almost limitless source of water. The one big problem with Big Salmon Lake was the bears. Tyrion did'nt know how to fight so living in a environment where larger predators frequently came to eat was illogical. However chance or fate , which ever you believe in , brought Tyrion to the lake for another reason. Upon leaving the lake Tyrion saw the most beautiful wolf in all of the Great Bear Wilderness. Her half white half black fur made her pop out from her surroundings like a 3D image. Tyrion was irresistibly draw to her. With his tail waging Tyrion trotted up to her and introduced himself.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodokuna watched as the strange male approached her, did she know him?

"Hello, I am Kodokuna of the Sunspire pack." She said moving a few feet away from him. She was shy, and didn't enjoy talking to strangers from outside of her pack. The she-wolve's ears lay back on her head and her tail was tucked between her legs. Her body shook slightly.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
Tyrion noticed her reaction and knew if he didn't humble himself the young wolf might run away or reject him. He lowered the base in his voice and took a sitting position. " My name is Tyrion Ba'al Samem im...... ". Tyrion hesitates and decides to choose his next words very wisely to avoid revealing too much about himself or his intentions. " Im new hear, can you tell me anything you know about the Great Bear Wilderness ? ".
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
"I don't know much, this isn't my packs territory." Kodokuna replied barely above a whisper. She kept her gaze down wondering why the stranger had even approached her. Kodo looked at him, he was a loner, something she had once been.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
"Damn..." Tyrion thought to himself. He was a strategist and not a fighter. Without knowledge of the terrain of the Great Bear Wilderness he was at a complete disadvantage. Packs , bigger predators , and other lone wolfs would all have the jump on him. In addition he was unaware of the food sources in each area. He could feel the anger boiling up inside of him , but he knew he had to keep his cool if he wanted make logical decisions. He took a few steps closer to Kodokuna and reassumes his sitting position. He puts a smile on his face and says "Well thats ok, but getting into any pack regardless of its location is a incredible feat." Tyrion continues to ask "Perhaps you could teach me a few skills that you've learned or already have "? .
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodokuna was slightly perturbed by his blunt requests, he was a rather rude wolf. She stood her ears slightly back, her tail no longer between her legs.

"Why should I teach you? What will it do for me?" She questioned. Kodo knew it was selfish to think this way, but she didn't want to give away the few hunting secrets she had not shared to just anyone. She wanted to be sure he was worth it, that he would learn from her teachings.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
Tyrion humbled himself, " I'm willing to do what ever it takes to learn your teachings and earn your trust".
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodokuna noted the male submitting to her, offering himself up as a sort of apprentice.

"Come." she instructed trotting over toward a pond she knew of a small journeys away. This was her best skill, fishing that is. She could catch a fish as large as a baby deer. She wouldn't teach him all of her tricks, only enough to survive on his own.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
Tyrion follows her . With this skill he hopes to have at least have a chance in the Great Bear Wilderness.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Helpful hint: try to describe what your wolf sees and hears as he follows her, being descriptive is the key to a good thread :)

Kodokuna felt the male follow her and she quickened her pace, breaking out into a full blown sprint to the waters edge. She knew that the rain was coming, leaving them with only a short time before they would be forced to take shelter until the storm stopped.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
There were so many fish in the water, it was literally the perfect day to learn this form of hunting. Then the first drop hit his nose. " No not yet, I still have so much to learn " Tyrion thought to himself. Tyrion looked at Kodokuna and it was clear that she was aware of the situation too. Soon the rain would scare away the fish and ruin the lesson. " Our time is running thin, just show me the fundamentals" says Tyrion. He trots into the shallow end of the lake behind her , the water drenching the fur on his legs and under belly , and waits to receive knowledge from Kodokuna.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
"Well, for starters sloshing around in the water will scare away all the fish. You must be gentle and patient." Kodo's instructions were sharp and pointed, she had already told him to do as she said yet he seemed to want to do the task his way. She slowly waded into the cool water, only a few ripples moved about with her small movements.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
Tyrion stilled his movements and all of his attention was focused on Kodokuna. While the fish fled from him they gathered around her like locust. The anticipation of of Kodokuna's first strike on the fish was making his heart race, he couldn't wait to see what would happen.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodo made no movement for a long while, smaller fish came and went, she wanted the best one. A large catfish surfaced and swam in a figure eight between Kodo's feet. With a sharp snap and large splash Kodo held the large creature in her mouth above the water. She walked out of the stream, dropping her catch on the shore. Its eyes stared up at the hunter, empty and lifeless.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
"Ah- Ha! so thats how its done." Tyrion thought to himself. Tyrion was now aware of the detail that was missing in his technique. Previously when hunting fish he was so desperate to catch them he ironically ended up scaring them away by being to aggressive. Patience was the key to unlocking his hidden potential as a hunter. Tyrion sat in the water and closed his eyes. Time passed , roughly 10 minutes, but Tyrion didn't move a inch. He had to convince the fish it was safe to be around him. Finally he felt something rub against the lower part of right leg that was submerged in the water. Tyrion slowly open his eyes and looked down to see a small baby salmon swiming around his feet. Tyrion watched the salmon like a hawk and waited for it to slow down and get comfortable. When he thought the time was right he threw his head underwater. After a bit of rustling Tyrion reemerged from the lake clutching the baby salmon in his jaws. He retreated from the lake to the shore and drop his first catch next to Kodokuna's. It definitely wasn't as big as Kodokunas but that didn't matter, Tyrion had officially learned how to kill on his own. Tyrion looked up at Kodokuna and a large creepy smile appeared on his face. Suddenly, as if the gods themselves were filled with fury for Tyrion learning this skill or for Kodokuna teaching it to him, thunder and lightning tore threw the skies.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodo watched her student proudly, he was a quick learner. She knew she could teach him much in the world.

The sky opened with a loud crack and Kodo grabbed her fish "We need shelter!" she commanded, mouth full. The storm would not be kind to two wet wolves. Nature had no time for games in the fierce storm that approached.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
Tyrion heeded his teachers exclamation. Shelter had to be found. The rain fell from the heavens mercilessly. Tyrion looked around and tried to find a camp site near the shore that that could both protect them from the storm and be big enough for them both. After scouting the area for a few seconds he located the perfect spot. There was a hole under a hill near the lake that looked like some sort of cave. Its was the wolfs only chance. "Kodokuna, follow me before its too late !!!!!" yells Tyrion as he races toward the hole.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodokuna bounded after him in long strides. The rain fell like sharp pellets, every time they hit Kodo she felt a sharp sting. She ignored the feeling for the time, and dove into the gave Tyrion had found. She dropped the fish shaking off her fur, noting how the temperature had dropped severely, inviting a shiver into her body.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
Tyrion caught his breath and laid down on his side. Aside from the extreme wind chill they where safe for now. The rain came down relentlessly consuming the cave with sounds of disaster. Tyrion was soaked and tired, but at the same time he felt accomplished. He relaxed his body to waited out the storm and focused his thoughts on what awaited him in future endeavors.