Tuktu Hinterlands Better hold on tight, before you know it's gone
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
"Those are it," he said, looking at her and suddenly wondering if this was a mistake.  Why had he felt the need to dredge up the past, and come back here? How would she take that?  Shit.  Maybe he shoulda found some sweet waterfall, or taken her to a mountain, or something.  

But deep down he knew that he needed her to know, if only so everything was on the table and he could close the door for good.  These last few months he figured he'd made it pretty plain he was all in, but there was still that initial reluctance.  She deserved to know why.

He led the way up the hill, then sat down under the tree, quiet for a bit.  How the fuck did he want to start this?

"Pretty, isn't it?"  Yeah no that wasn't how.  It was though.  The sun glinted off the forest that stretched beneath the hill, edging a flatland.  It wasn't majestic, but he tended to prefer simple places anyway.  "I lived here, for quite a while, up until around a year back."  He started, then stopped again.  Trying to sort out how he was gonna continue and to give her a chance to respond, which by some miracle might make this whole thing easier to put words to.
Messages In This Thread
Better hold on tight, before you know it's gone - by Colt RIP - September 13, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: Better hold on tight, before you know it's gone - by Colt RIP - September 18, 2018, 08:49 AM