Blacktail Deer Plateau Beneath that girlish exterior lies a fascinating and complicated creature
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She turned back to look at him, face a mask of composed coolness just in time to see his smirk fade. She watched as be plopped himself down in her space, levelling with her in a deliberate way that had clear enough meaning. Annoyance and a reluctant sort of amusement conflicted and she ended up snorting and shaking her head slowly. "Apparently not. Make yourself right at home" she snarked her tone a bit more sarcastic and normal. She narrowed her eyes and studied him, thoughts racing. Surely discussing her problem, exposing her weakness, and having him lose interest now would be easier then if she did so when she became more attached? She sighed and stretched her forelegs out in front of her "I push people away because..." she paused for a moment and thought about how to word it. "The more people I love, the more people I call friends. The more people who hold the power to hurt me" she admitted.

She smiled in a bitter sort of way and gave a empty sounding laugh "so I just hold my head up and act like I don't give a shit." her seafoam eyes darkened for a moment "I can't do it around you. It's gonna be Higoro all over again isn't it? I'm going to become your friend and develop some kind of attachment, platonic or not and I'm going to get hurt." she voiced her thoughts openly, breezing through it all as though if she were to stop she would never speak of this again. "You push me. To open up, to be myself but also...not keep to myself. I like you, you're the first person I have allowed myself to become fond of in a very long time. There was this one man, I almost joined his pack but then I met you. I haven't had a friend in so long.." she trailed off her voice shaking as the facade of a powerful general faded and instead was replaced by a wide eyed, afraid princess who had been broken at a early age.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beneath that girlish exterior lies a fascinating and complicated creature - by Minori - September 15, 2018, 12:46 PM