Deepwood Weald Come on, get up! Attack me!
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
"Oh, just exploring," He replied. The youngster appeared to be examining him back, which was fair. Really the only resemblances they shared were their dark coats and tall statures. The telltale sign that they were absolutely not related was the other's lack of a roman curve to his snout. Corvus assumed he got it from his own wretched father, but he quickly banished any thought of the cretin out of his mind. The stranger then returned a question: "But what about you? Come here often?" The latter question and his intrigued gaze was almost flirtatious in nature, but Corvus didn't think much of it.

No, this place is unfamiliar to me. I, too, am exploring―partly for my pack, but mostly for myself, Corvus answered with a grin. This male did not smell of others, signifying that he was a loner. He was reminded of himself, forced to survive as a yearling with only his brother by his side. It drew a comment past his lips: You're a bit young to be out on your own. The unspoken question of why he was out on his own was there, should the youngster want to answer. If not, Corvus was still curious to know how he'd respond. Some would be offended―not that he really cared. It was a fair question.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Corvus - September 16, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Behemoth - September 16, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Corvus - September 16, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Behemoth - September 16, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Corvus - September 16, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Behemoth - September 16, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Corvus - September 18, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Behemoth - September 18, 2018, 11:41 AM