Blacktail Deer Plateau This life is more than just a read through.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He listened as she detailed the winter that was the source of her fears, surprise and concern crossing his face as he imagined the scene she detailed. It sounded terrible and like nothing he ever wanted to experience. I'm sorry you had to go through that, he offered softly. It seems we're starting the inter in a better place than what you described, so maybe we'll be better off. I can see why going through that would make you anxious about the winter, he added as she pressed into him. 

She followed him to the river after he had gotten up, and when he finished drinking and smiled to his mate, she gave a smile in return, water dripping from her snowy muzzle indicating that she had also taken a drink from the stream. She was incredibly beautiful, although Kavik suspected she didn't agree.

He strode back towards her and swept his dark head against her cheek before pulling back to rest his gaze on her face. I was going to patrol some more, but we can head home if you're tired, he offered, reaching down to kiss her forehead. She had soothed his anxiety enough that he could probably sleep now if that's what she wanted to do. Sure, they hadn't discussed his worries very much, but it felt good to get some of it off his chest, and being able to help her with her stuff helped take his mind off things. Walking through their territory with her at his side was helpful, too. He was very often alone on his patrols, and the alpha loved having his mate to patrol with.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
This life is more than just a read through. - by RIP Kavik - September 18, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by RIP Kavik - October 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 23, 2018, 09:01 AM