Dragoncrest Cliffs being around angry people relaxes me because i know where i stand.
135 Posts
Ooc —
Though she serves as Blixen’s right hand, it does not stop her from her other duties. Helix is a warrior through and through and though she spends a fair amount of time on the front lines to keep Drageda safe, meaning she needs to keep her skills up. In Trigeda, she could turn to another and spar at command, if she wanted, but she does not feel comfortable with that here yet. She does not know the warriors that have stayed, beyond Dio and the acting commander, but she’s aware she needs to change it.

Artaax, as mentioned by Blixen before, is not easy to find. She hasn’t met him face to face and so when she finds a scent she knows she hasn’t connected with anyone in particular, she follows it. Coming from around a few trees, Helix is faced with a beast of a wolf. He can easily match her in size and she has to question who really carried their children. He does not look like either mother, though, beyond the comparable size and chuffs when she is close enough.

“Feisripa,” she questions smoothly, confident in her deduction.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads