The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was good to hear his voice again, so rich and full. Manly. She took in the musky, masculine scent of him, a dreamy expression flitting over her face, before she realized he had asked her a question. If she were human, she would have blushed; instead, she cast her eyes through the barren trees, ears tipped forward to catch the near-distant sound of waves.

"I love it," Lily declared, voice hushed, reverential. She turned to look back at him, grinning. "It's so beautiful! I could stare at it all day." Then she remembered that she had turned down his previous invitation in order to look after Bracken Sanctuary. That had been one crisis, this was entirely another. Her countenance fell slightly as she continued.

"I'm out looking for a new home for my pack," she said. "There was a sickness, and cats--" The whole thing was so confusing to her; how would she ever explain it to a stranger? "Anyway, we need another place to live. And that's why I am out here, so far from where you first saw me."

Her gaze grew warm and liquid as she stared at him, an undeniable hunger in its depths. "I was looking for you, too," she added.
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - October 03, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM