The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Anything is better than what we currently have, Lily responded, her annoyance fading with each word. She mulled over the options he presented her, trying to keep Seabreeze's suggestions in mind as well. Somewhere with fresh water and plenty of game. We have plenty of pups to feed. And. . .

Another thought rose suddenly in her mind, and she met his gaze dead-on (though the slow swivel of her ears detracted from this directness). What are your plans, Dirge? she asked softly. Winter is almost here; it won't do to be out all by yourself.

She knew full well that she could not control this playboy, no matter how hard she tried. Perhaps she didn't want to. Her optimism had plummeted into something more realistic; what had started out as a pie-in-the-sky crush was now, well. . .the pie had fallen to the ground, landing top-down. Dick fever, she supposed. She'd heard about that particular phenomenon once or twice.

But Lily had undoubtedly grown fond of the man, even if just as a friend, and she didn't want to see him suffer through the cold alone. Why not invite him back to live with her at the Sanctuary, wherever it ended up next?
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM