The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She was tired of games. Tired--she wanted to go home, all of a sudden. And not just back home, but back to a better time, when things had been easier. When they'd been flirting for the first time, just a guy and a girl and playful banter. Lily didn't know if she would ever feel that carefree again.

Perhaps, she said halfheartedly, falling into step beside him. I shouldn't be away too much longer. And there are places I've not yet seen, to the north of the mountains. . . The blackbird lapsed into silence, then, gaze fixed pensively on the path ahead of them.

Finally, after a few beats that may or may not have been awkward, she looked over at him. Look, I've been thinking about you a lot, and it's obvious that you don't feel the same way, Lily said, her voice more matter-of-fact than anything else. If you need a place to stay for the winter, you should come to us. Otherwise. . .

She stopped, exhaling slowly, carefully. I should probably go, Lily ended lamely, unable to meet his gaze directly.
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM